TERMS AND CONDITIONS
stockagemusic.com‘s royalty free music and sound effects (“stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects”) are sold to you with a lifetime non-transferable license (“License”) for synchronization rights only. By accepting any stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects, you acknowledge and agree to the stated terms, conditions and limitations of use. In the event of a breach of this License agreement, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.
All purchases on StockAgeMusic.com are delivered digitally over the Internet in various formats. No hard copy is produced. Should you require a hard copy please email for costs and policies.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Stock Age Music please cancel your order within 1 week, we will cancel your license to use the track and refund the money.
You have the right to synchronize stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects with audio and/or visual productions or applications such as: film, video, DVD & TV productions training, marketing & trade show presentations, corporate videos & educational applications, on hold messages & advertising, radio presentations & commercials, television programs & commercials, live performances, speech & audio book products, Web pages & multimedia presentations, Online streaming and video broadcast sites such as Youtube, Social Media such as Facebook & Twitter, PowerPoint & Flash productions, interactive programs, computer games &synchronized content for Apps, AV & computer generated displays, podcasts (all such applications hereinafter referred to as “the Production”).
You may create copies of the Production for distribution without limitations – no additional clearances or paperwork are required.
You may also synchronize stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects an unlimited number of times and distribute the Production worldwide without restrictions. The rights and limitations to stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects as outlined in this License agreement are in effect for the life of the Production and pass automatically to the End User of the Production. Please note however, that all rights not expressly granted within this License agreement are reserved.
Copyright infringement is a serious offence. stockagemusic.com protects its copyright by all necessary means, including legal action.
You are NOT authorized to:
• Make copies of any unsynchronized stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects, in any format. This License has the sole purpose of granting you the rights to specific audio and/or visual synchronization of stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects. The registered user is granted a single user license, meaning that only the registered user can use stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects. This License is not transferable.
• Copy, duplicate, provide access to, sell, lease, loan or give away unsynchronized stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects by any means including the World Wide Web, streaming audio or any delivery method now known or which shall become known.
• Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under the terms of this License agreement. You may not transfer stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects electronically or via any peer to peer file sharing program, FTP site, service bureau operation, DRS, computer network or in any way not expressly allowed by stockagemusic.com.
• Provide remote access to unsynchronized stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects to any user except the registered user.
• Provide stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part as mobile telecom audio content such as ring tones, ringback tones, soundscapes, multimedia messaging services (MMS), voice messaging, audio enhancements, greeting mail services, or other content applications now known or which shall become known.
• Provide stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part within other mobile communications or entertainment applications, such as iTunes Apps, or as unsynchronized content offered in software packages.
• Provide stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects in whole or in part within retail toys, electronic sampling products or program chips.
• Sell or otherwise dispose of computers, hard drives or discs or any other electronic storage media which contain stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects, unless all the stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects have been deleted. All stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects maintained on any computers, hard drives, discs or any other electronic storage media must be deleted before the disposal, transfer or sale of any computer, hard drive or disc that contains stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects.
Performing rights represent the entitlement of music composers and publishers to benefit from the public performance of their compositions. Performing rights societies like ASCAP and BMI in the United States and SOCAN in Canada, as well as many more around the world, have been established to collect and fairly distribute performing rights revenues to music composers and publishers. If you use stockagemusic.com Music in a television show, a feature film or a documentary production, please file a cue sheet with your local performing rights society, as a courtesy. You will not be required to pay any additional fees or costs when you file a cue sheet.
stockagemusic.com accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects. stockagemusic.com‘s liability is limited and restricted solely to replacement at no charge of the stockagemusic.com Music and Sound Effects in question.
Copyright © 2018 StockAge. All Rights Reserved | Website development by New Edge Design